Monday, August 17, 2015

James' Blue House Free Schools

I have been busy working on a passion of mine. That is free education.
I realized when I was studying my environmental science degree that only through education could we solve the problems of the world.

For this reason I have started James' Blue House Free Schools. The aim of JBHFS is to provide free education in Lifestyles of Health and Sustainability. My approch is two fold. First is online education through blog posts and youtube videos. Check out my blog here. Second, I am building a foundation that will provide mobile education in Lifestyles of Health and Sustainability. The first school will be built in a 1972 Leyland Atlantean Double Decker Bus. I am crowd funding this project and you can contribute here.
 You can check out one of my latest videos here. The 7 benefitrs of drinking lemon water.

No comments:

Post a Comment