Monday, November 15, 2010

Free Energy and Solar Lighting

I don't usually promote big corporations or their products. However in this case I'll make an exception. My wife made he trip out to Ikea looking for some kind of stuff to spend the dollars on. I was pleasantly surprised when she came home with a bunch of solar powered outdoor lights. You can check them out at the link below.
Ikea SOLIG solar lights
They are not super bright because they only have 3 LED lamps but they do provide ambient lighting for eating outside at night and three of them also provide enough light to walk around the house at night without falling over the kids toys.

The best thing is that I'll never have to pay for electricity to charge them as long as the sun continues to shine.
PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment